Milward Assorted Short Darner Hand Sewing Needles 6 Pack Size (5/0-1/0)
- Time to recycle, reuse and mend those worn out clothes with a bit of TLC using these comfortable, steel darning needles!
- Shorter needles with long eyes specifically used for darning with either wool or cotton.
- These shorter length darner needles are great for repairing those worn socks as the fine smooth point and shorter length make the needle easy to navigate on smaller projects and garments.
- 6 needles within each pack. Sizes including No.14, 15, 16, 17 and 18.
- The MILWARD brand is owned and distributed by a UK seller, a highly reputable family owned craft and sewing business with over 50+ years of experience within the crafting, sewing and knitting sector.
If an item is unsuitable or if you have changed your mind for any reason, you can send it back for a full refund within 14 days of receiving your order. If you choose to return your item within the mentioned timeframe, we are happy to offer a full refund or exchange. The item should be in an unused condition and packaged appropriately for return. Return Address: Unit 112, 6 Queen Street, Huddersfield, HD1 2SQ. Note Although we take every step necessary to assure accurate representation of items displayed online, the colours of fabrics ordered through our website cannot be guaranteed due to colour variances beyond our control, such as variances in monitor colour settings. We recommend ordering a sample piece, if necessary.
Shipping is determined by the total cost of your order and the delivery address. Order over £100 to qualify for free delivery on your order.